Phone: 02 6773 3713
Rhonda has over 30 years experience in general office procedures, accounting and human resources. For 19 years she ran her own businesses, primarily in Corporate Art & Design. Rhonda has certificates in Business Management, secretarial and office administration, Graphic Art and Interior Design. In 2007 Rhonda was appointed as Finance Officer for the Sheep CRC and in 2011 was appointed to the position of Office Manager. In late 2015 Rhonda also took on the role of Communications Officer. Rhonda's role also includes:
- Human Resources - coordinating payroll, superannuation, leave and human resource records.
- Finance Officer - working with the Chief Financial Officer coordinating the day to day activities in relation to payments and invoicing.
- Executive Officer - Project Review & Research Committee and Finance & Compliance Committee.
- Centric Project Management System - Coordination and flow on activities leading to the Operational Plan and Project monitoring.
- Publication design and desktop publishing - Annual Reports, Product Catalogues, Operational Plans, Conference Programs and workshop flyers.
- Website Manager - CRC website maintenance
- Communications Assistant - coordination of media releases, e-bulletins, materials for events.
- Office Manager - overseeing general office duties and archival files.
Phone: 02 6773 1317
Polly was awarded the position of Executive Assistant with the Sheep CRC in January 2016. Polly's role includes:
- Executive Officer for the Board and Executive Committees including preparation meeting papers as well as coordinating meeting arrangements and travel.
- Coordination of Board and industry forums including Participants Forum, Planning Meetings and associated travel and accommodation.
- Maintaining the Sheep CRC Research Publications Register including managing the process of gaining Executive Committee permission to publish and maintaining details of papers in press and published.
- Events Coordinator - Coordination, publicity and provision of support material for Sheep CRC and partner events, maintain events calendar.
- Communications Assistant - Database maintenance, coordination of media releases, monthly newsletters, e-bulletins, social media.